Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100 Word Story.

Hello guys today in class we did a 100 word story. We had a picture on the screen and we had to right an 100 word story out of it. I used word count to see how many words I had. Here is my story and the picture hope you enjoy.

In the evening the grizzly bear was feeling hot so he decided to go for a swim. There was a seagull that was standing in the water. The grizzly bear wanted to say hi to the seagull. The seagull didn't want to interact with the bear so he just walked away a bit. The bear didn't like that so the bear chased after the seagull and proceeded to bite right into the seagull’s right wing. There was some blood coming out of the wing. The seagull squeaked really loud. The seagull couldn't fly anymore. The seagull was useless and weak.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome 100 Word Story, Alexia! I like how you noticed the detail of the seagull and chose to write about that in your story as a focus. Did you enjoy doing the 100 Word Challenge? Would you like to do this again?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.