Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Drama - Benny

 Hi today we did some activities for the book Benny. We did picture dictation, Role On The Wall, and Ice Berg. Some people might not know what these things are so I will explain and give some examples.

Picture Dictation
Someone could be explain what something looks like or reading a story. They explain and then you are drawing something on what you heard them say. 

Role On The Wall
A role on the wall is when you draw a body, pick a character from what your reading/watching, you then put the emotions that they feel inside of the body.

Ice Berg
An Ice Berg is when you can draw an ice berg shape and draw a line near the middle. On the top of the line you write the emotions it explains in the story and then on the bottom you write the emotions they could feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.