Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Paper Boy Chapter 13 - 17 Letter and 2 Thoughtful questions

Hello guys today I finished reading chapter 13 - 17 and one of our activities is to write a letter to the author, Vince Vawter.
Dear,
Vince Vawter
I really like the story Paper Boy that you wrote. I like how it describes a lot of things. I really like the way you write your dialogues its interesting and not like how others would write their dialogues. The story so far makes me want to read more of it, sadly I have to do some more activities before I find out what happens in chapter 18. I have two questions that I would like to ask you.
How do you remember all of these events that happened in your childhood?
What inspired you to write this novel about your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.