Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

100 Word Challenge

Hi guys today in Wananga we did a 100 word challenge, a 100 word challenge is when you have a picture and you have to write a story about it but it can only be 100 words it cant be one over or one under. It has to be 100, here is my 100 story challenge.


The sky is bright blue with clouds as fluffy as a pillow, there’s tall buildings and skyscrapers, but the thing is there is a zebra on a tightrope. The zebra has white and black stripes. The zebra doesn’t look phased by what he’s walking on. I don't think he has noticed, the zebra then notices that he's on a tightrope. The zebra whose name is strip is now panicking. Strips tries to go backwards but strips start to wobble. Strips starts walking very slowly forward, Strips is walking as slow as a snail. The zebra is almost at the end.

FREE Funny Animals Picture Prompts for Narrative Writing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.