Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Informative DLO - primary and Secondary Source

Hi guys today me and Carla made and Informative DLO on what the difference is of a Primary and a Secondary source. it is important to know what a primary and a secondary source is mainly because you can know the difference so when you need to study something for history you can look at primary sources so you can get better information because sometimes some secondary sources don't involve everything that is in a primary source. I say that Primary source is more trustworthy because it was made during the time the event happend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.