Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Six Photographs

Hi guys for reading we have been reading a book called Six Photographs, Six Photographs is a book about historical photos. After we finished reading the book all together we went on  a worksheet (On Chromebooks) and we had to put in some facts. Somethings we learnt was about Primary Sources and Secondary Sources, A Primary source can be a letter, Photograph, and also news papers that happen at the time of this event. A secondary Source is something that was written after the event the event could've happened in 1982 and a book could've been wrote in the 2000's and that would be a primary source. 
In the book there is photo's one of the photos was captured with heaps of people dressed up, the reason why they were dressed up was because Queen Victory was celebrating her sixtieth year ruling over the British Empire.
My final thoughts on this is that i'm getting more interested on what more there is about in history and what happened to get us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.