Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

Music

 Hi, guys today in music we started doing the 1990's decade. We worked on a slide and put multiple things on there about the genre, artist, and some music from the 1990s. Since I finished that I'm doing this blog as a fast finisher. This blog is the same as we did last week, every Friday we do a blog about what you learnt about in the week and what a woodwind instrument is. Here is what I wrote and I hope you enjoy it.


Woodwind instruments are something you blow into more gently, even though the name is woodwind it doesn't have to be made out of wood. One of the woodwind instruments are a flute, and how you play is that you hold it across your face there would be a hole near the tip of the flute, you blow down into the flute and press the buttons which are on the flute and you should produce some sounds from the flute. 
Something we learnt this week which was on Wednesday was doing more work with the recorders and trying to play an actual song instead of just trying to get some of the tunes correct, I also learnt that you have to cover the holes correctly or it will make a high pitched squeaking nose instead of making a nice sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.