Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I am Malala - Chp 3-6

 Hi, guys today in wananga we started reading our new chapters for the novel study. For I am Malala which is the book I'm reading we had to read chapters 3 to 6. After that, there were some questions for two chapters, chapters 3 and 4. Here is my work that I did, I hope you will enjoy it.


------

Malala's mother isn't educated because most women were brought up to follow the dictates of their religion.
Mohammed Naeem Khan was a friend of Malala's father.
I think that Malala's childhood is very different than mine, there are many reasons why I think that. We grew up in different countries with different religions in them, when I was growing up I didn't have to worry about not being able to get an education.
What I think about Malala's view of her family and culture overall is that she loves her family even though her brothers can be annoying, but culture wise I don't think that she loves it I'm pretty sure she thinks it's unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.