Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

100 word invention Challenge

 Hi guys, I was working on the 100-word invention challenge, the thing was just writing about an invention you wouldn't be able to live with and why, this is what I've done for it and I hope you enjoy it.


An invention that I don’t think I could live without is probably electricity, mainly because there would be no light, and basically anything that runs on electricity it wouldn't be able to run anymore. Before this was invented people would have to do things without being able to search things up or using fire to cook things which would be kind of dangerous if you wouldn’t know how to use one properly. Also, it would be weird to not grow up with lights and using lanterns or candles instead of an actual light bulb, I wouldn't be able to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.