Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

I am Malala - Task 2

 Hi, guys today in wananga we are doing the novel study, I already finished task 1 already so now I'm moving on to task 2. Task 2 is writing or talking about a chapter in the book that you choose, there was supposed to be a video that you could watch but the video was restricted so I couldn't watch it.
I chose to write a paragraph about chapter 3. Here is my paragraph about chapter 3 and I hope you enjoy it.

In chapter three Malala wished to have a magical pen she saw on a TV show named Shaka Laka Boom Boom. The magical pen as if you drew something it would come to life, for example, if you wanted money you could draw money and you would get it. The main person in the TV show was a hero, he would protect people in danger. At night she talked to god about wanting the magical pen and asked god to leave the magical pen in the cupboard. Every time she was left at home she would check the cupboard to see if the magical pen there, but it was never there. She was told to take the rubbish in the bin so she did, she was walking to the rubbish in and saw children looking for things in the bin, she wanted to talk to them but she was too scared. Later that day she wrote to god asking if he knew that children had to do these types of things but realized that he did know about it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.