Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Music

 Hi, guys today in period 1 we started writing our blog for Friday, we had to write about what we think music is, share a song you like to listen to our a genre, and 1 thing you learnt this week.
We started working on music on Monday starting this week. Here is what I've written for it and I hope you enjoy it.

What I think music is, is just different types of melodies, harmonies, beats, and sometimes someone's voice mixed together to make a sound that sounds enjoyable to listen to. One of my favourite genres that I like to listen to is Rap and Hip Hop, I find them nice to listen to. My favourite song has to be Them Changes by Thundercat, it's my favourite song because it makes me feel really nice and calm. 1 thing I learnt this week is different things about beats and rhythm, I also learnt what a semi breve is. Also, what is your favourite song?

Semi breve


My favourite song


1 comment:

  1. Tino pai Alexia. Great work sharing what you think music is and remembering some of our notes. My favourite song changes regularly. This week I'm really enjoying Hold on by Justin Bieber. Do you remember how many beats a semibreve represents?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.