Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Easyio

 Hi, guys today in Te Ao Whanui we have to do a reading comp. The one I chose to do was Easyio, which is basically a way to make healthy yogurt on your own without buying it from the shops. After you read the article there are some questions to answer. here it is I hope you enjoy it.

A science teacher named Len Light made the Easyio.
I think that they chose the name Easyio because it's easy to make yogurt with the Easyio I'm not sure why he added io on the end though.
Yogurt does not remain healthy even if it's in the fridge in the supermarket is because the live bacterial culture deteriorates over time.
Deteriorate means something becomes worsens over time.
The steps to make yogurt in the Easyio are to get the yogurt powder mix with cold water in it, then fill the thermos with hot boiling water, and leave it on the bench overnight. 
The Easyio company was sold in 2010. 

----

Since we finished the questions that were on the reading comp we got to make our own brand of yogurt, you had to do the main colors, what it looks like, description of your brand, and something that makes your brand different from the others. Here is what I created and I hope you enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.