Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I am Malala - Fast finisher

 Hi, guys today in wananga I finished what I had to do for novel study so now I'm on to the fast finisher task, there was a question that was given and then you had to write a paragraph on your opinion, here is what I wrote and I hope you enjoy it.


Malala was startled to see scavenger children collecting waste to sell at the dump. This is common practice for children in many poor countries - not just Pakistan. What do you think about this job for children? Do you think it's an appropriate place for children to work? Why or why not?

In my opinion, I don't think it's that bad for them to work like that mainly because of the reason that they don't have money. But maybe instead the parents of the children could go do it instead because it may be dangerous for the children if something did happen the parents could most likely defend themselves more than the children could. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.