Pages

Monday, May 3, 2021

Novel Study - I Am Malala

 Hi, guys today in Wananga we have started a novel study, I'm reading a book called I Am Malala, before we actually read the book there are some questions that we have to do, here is what I did

Based on the cover I think this book is about the girl that is on the cover of the book and I'm guessing it's a story about her life and her journey. 
I haven't heard of Malala Yousfzai before so I don't know things about her.
Reading the description on the back of the book I'm pretty sure it might be about her story and how she survived getting shot which was when taliban took over her country.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.