Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I am Malala - Prologue + Chapter 1

 Hi, guys today in Wananga we are doing the novel study again, We once again have more questions to answer, here is my work and I hope you enjoy it.


Not a lot of people in Pakistan celebrate a birth of a girl this is because a girl's role over in Pakistan is to prepare food as well as having children. Malala's father didn't care that she was a girl he liked her from the start.
Malala was named after Malalali who was a famous Pashtun poet. 
Society's image of woman is that they cook food and then grow up to raise kids, Malala and her father think different, Malala thought it was unfair that girls had to hide themselves as well as no being able to have an education, her father thinks it's pretty unfair as well.
Before Malala was shot I don't think she feared for her life, she was pretty calm about it instead she wanted to know how it felt to die and if she almost died she wanted to tell people about it.
KPK was part of the British colony but sooner the British colony gave the KPK their independence, but for the meaning of Malala's story they probably once listen to her because of many different reasons main ones being that she is, in fact, a woman.
When Alexzander the Great reached Swat Valley he conquered the swat
the various religions that conquered the Swat were  Buddist, Hindu, Islam, and Muslim.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.