Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Inventions

 Hi guys today in Te Ao Whanui we did some tasks, the task that I'm blogging about was being in a group and then listing down the 10 inventions From most important to least important. 
Now we have to blog about which one we thought was the most important because maybe your group outvoted you.

What I thought was the most important was the Bessemer Furnace which is used to mass-produce steel. I think that this is the most important because people wouldn't be able to make things without steel, so it would make sense if the Bessemer Furnace was first.  You wouldn't be able to make a lot of buildings because most buildings have steel in them. like the roofs or pillars that hold up the buildings. Some vehicles like Cars, Trucks, and bikes wouldn't be able to be made because some parts are made out of steel, as well as Steel safety barriers for roads, railways, and railing ETC. That is why I think that the Furnace Steel was  made the most.Bessemer process - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.