Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

100 word challenge

 Hi, guys today in wananga I've been doing the 100-word challenge for the fast finisher task. The picture was a microphone and a bunch of people blurred out behind it. I didn't really know what to write at first but when I started writing it I got an idea and just went with it. If you don't know what a hundred-word challenge is, it is when you get a picture or a video and then you have to write something from someone's pov in that picture or video, but you can only do it in hundred words which is the most challenging part of it. Here is the picture we got given and my work, I hope you enjoy it.


The day was cold and foggy. I thought it would be warmer but I should get over it anyways. I was going to go up and do a speech in front of hundreds of people. This was really nerve-racking, I have spoken in front of a group before but this is tenfold the number of people I have talked to. I need to get over it though, I need to recite my lines so I can remember what I’m going to say, what if I forget? My throat is a bit dry. Oh, it's my turn now time to go.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome 100 Word Challenge, Alexia.

    I love how it leaves the reader on a cliffhanger!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.