Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Expected behaviors - Highlight

 Hi, guys today in wananga we looked at something called Expected Behavior. We were given a sheet that had a list of expected behavior. We got a highlighter or a marker and then we started highlighting the things we know we already do. Once we were done doing that we had to write about something which is on the sheet that you have highlighted and say why you know you do it well. After you've done that you now choose two things that you haven't highlighted and then write about why you don't do it and how you are going to fix it. Here is what I did for the activity and I hope you enjoy it.

Something I know I do well is Being ready for learning. I know that I do this well because I'm always ready at the door, I haven't been late this year at all and I have all of the correct gear for the day. I can keep spaces tidy and not run around and making a mess because instead of just going around making a mess I am doing m work instead. I move on the first bell before the second bell rings because once I hear the bell I get my bag and go to my class. I can mindful of others and know what I say can hurt them or make them feel some type of way. I always bring my device charged and if it's not charged I always bring a charger or go to Barry in the morning and borrow one.
For something that I don't do well is ask questions and ask for help. I know I don't do this well because I normally ask someone else to as for help as well as I don't ask a lot of questions because I don't have the confidence to speak up. For the other thing, I don't really know how to do is encourage and include all my classmates, I don't do this well because I don't really like talking to others which I don't know and trying to encourage them and include this they are kind of difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.