Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Persuasive writing

 Hi, guys today in Te Ao Wahnui we are looking at persuasive writing. We were given a statement which is cats are better pets than dogs. Now you have to write why you disagree or agree with it or not. Here is what I wrote and I hope you enjoy it.

I disagree with the statement cats are better pets than dogs. I disagree because dogs do way more than cats do. Cats usually just lay around and sleep all day and then go out at night time, then they expect you to feed them when they want food. Though you do end up feeding them anyways. Dog's you can do way more with, you can go out for a walk with them, you can play games outside and inside with them, you can also lay down and chill with them on the couch. You can also do this with cats but cats usually do that anyway, or they will just move away from you. That's why I think dogs are better than cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.