Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Music - Orchestras

Hi, guys today in music we were looking at Orchestras. There we some questions you had to research and give a good answer, you could do it on slides, docs, or straight onto your blog. Here is what I did for it and I hope you enjoy it.

They seat the instruments mainly strings in the front woodwinds further back, then brass at the back, and sometimes the higher-pitched instruments are on the left and lower-pitched instruments are on the right. There are quite a lot of the families in orchestras, the string family, Woodwind family, Brass family, and keyboards and harps. The conductor is the most important in an orchestra because they lead the whole thing, they keep people who are playing instruments on task. The biggest family in an orchestra is the string family. There are orchestras in New Zealand, there is one in Wellington named New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and the abbreviation for it is NZSO. People get into an orchestra that you nearly have to attend a great music school, and at least at a master degree level. They also have to have been working with a teacher who had played in an orchestra  Seating plan: the modern classical orchestra & the piano – A Piano Teacher  Writes…






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.