Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Writing Choice

 Hi guys in Wananga we have been doing some work on the weather we have been having over the few days. First you had to make an infographic on some tips and tricks and some things that have happened. After you finish that you have a choice for two writing prompts. One being writing a letter to Mr. Williams or writing a diary entry. I choose to write a diary entry for what I have seeing and experiencing over the few days. Here is what I wrote and I hope you enjoy.

When it stared to rain I was at home watching some YouTube and I suddenly heard the it was raining pretty hard. I thought nothing of it at first because I thought it would just go away because that's what it normally does. the next day it was raining again pretty hard. I heard from my mum that some places had been flooded and some people wouldn't have to go to school because their schools had been flooded. I still didn't really care because we werent flooded. The next morning it was still raining, I was kind of exhausted because I'm not a morning person, still I got dressed and went to school. During school it was raining hard, when walking outside just to get to another class you would get soaked even if you were wearing a jacket. Near the starting of one of the lane ways there was a huge puddle. When school ended I was walking to my car and when I got in I was completely soaked. We got home and I looked out my window it was still raining, our backyard looked like a small pond reaching up to a point of our trampoline, it wasn't that high up but it was the low down. My life was impacted during the few days that this has happened besides being soaked whenever I got to walk outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.