Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Weekly Reflection

Hi guys today in Wananga we are doing a weekly reflection about what happening so far this week. Here it is and I hope you enjoy.

This week I am proud of doing the work that I was told to do.
I struggled this week when trying to think of ideas for my writing assessment
Something that I enjoyed this week was laughing with my friends.
Next week I want to try and finish a painting I was starting.

  • “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” – Baz Luhrmann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.