Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The States of Matter

The States of Matter 

Aim : To change the states of water from solid to liquid to gas.

Hypothesis: I think that the ice will change to water in the fastest time. 

Equipment:
1. Beaker
2. Ice
3. Thermometer
4. Electric element 

Method 
1. Ice was placed in the beaker 
2. Putting the equipment on the desks
3. The water from the ice is heated on the element
4. Measure the temperature of the boiling water

Findings
1. Ice to water took 13 minutes 
2. For the water to boil it took 4 minutes 

The State of Matter of Water 
Solid = 
Liquid = 
Gas = 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.