Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Hands on Fire

Hands on Fire

Aim : To light your hands on fire safely 

Safety : Wear glasses, have your hair tied up, take watches and bracelets off, jackets off, and know where the fire extinguisher is.

Method :
1. Collect your equipment 
2. Put some water in the tray 
3. Put some detergent
4. Put on your safety glasses 
5. Tie back your hair 
6. Take off any jewellery 
7. Wash water on your arms up to your elbows
8.  Make bubbles in the water using the gas tap 
9. Lock your elbows 
10. Hold your hands together and scoop the bubbles   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.