Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Last week on Thursday we did a 100 word challenge. The picture we were given was a mouse in a mug and a cat behind it. Here is what the photo looks like.
Here is the writing that I did. I hope you enjoy.

I ran up and went into the closest hiding spot possible. The closest hiding spot was inside of a small turquoise mug. It wasn't an ideal hiding spot but it worked out. I was running away because I had just stolen a piece of food off of someone. I'm pretty sure it was some chips that had just a flavour of cheese. I was running away because the human who lived here had a cat. The cat was trying to find me because it could sense me. The cat started to play around with the mug that I was in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alexia
    I like how you made it so that the mouse steal something from the human. I like how you made it so the cat was playing with the cup.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexia
    This is a really great blog loved how you added detail.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.