Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Children's war Task

 Hi, guys a few weeks ago we read a book named Children's War, and then we did the task.
The task was a bingo board with the task on it. Here is the work I did for the task. I hope you enjoy it.

Choice Board -
Interesting Fact
What I learned
Opinion


An interesting fact that from the book was that the kids raised $18,300 which is actually around $2 million dollars today), also they made this money by collecting gas bottles because they were worth lots because they were short on supplies.

I learned that boys who were age 14 would do compulsory military training.

My opinion on the topic is that it’s pretty boring to read, there also weren't really any issues in the book where I could give my opinion on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.