Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

100 word challenge

 Hi guys today in wananga we did the 100 word challenge. The picture for the challenge was a leprechaun laying down on a hay bale. Here is the picture and my writing I hope you enjoy.

Baby Boy Leprechaun Figurine Sleeping on a Shamrock Fairy | Etsy


I was resting on the hay bale nearly falling asleep in the process.

I was surrounded in heaps of plants, mostly green no other colour why?

Because I'm a leprechaun. I was pretty tired from doing things this morning.

I looked behind me to see a white wall with vines hanging and sticking onto the walls.

There was a nice small window dab in the middle of the wall.

I jumped off the hay and made my way to the window to look through and see what was inside. I looked in and saw the whole room had rainbow walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.