Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Drama - Five elements

 Hi, guys today in drama we looked at all different types of things but we were kind of focused on the five elements. The five elements have an abbreviation to them, the abbreviation for it is FARTS. F stands for focus, A stands for action, R stands for the role, T stands for tension, And S stands for space.

The elements mean different types of things, Role means who am I, Action is what you are doing, Focus means What do I ant, Space/time is Where, and what time and tension are what is in the way.

I chose a character and their name is Satoru Fujinuma.
My character is from a show and it's named Erased. 

My characters role is the main character (Satoru Fujinuma
His focus is trying to get back in time and saving a girl from the past.
The time of it is his present time and 18 years in the past.
Something that he is doing is trying to save people while he tries to save himself.
Something that is in his way is his old teacher in primary/kindergarten, who is trying to stop him from saving the girl in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.