Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

100 word challenge

Hi,  guys today wga I started working on my 100-word challenge. There were two pictures that you could choose from and I choose to do the one where someone is passing the ball in hockey. Here is my 100-word challenge and I hope you enjoy it. 
x
I was walking around on the turf trying to figure out what to do. It was kind of boring not having someone to pass to or even play with. I decided that I would just pat to the wall and make it bounce back to me. I did that for a while until someone came up to me and asked if I wanted to play with them. I took the chance and played with them, we passed the ball around a couple of times. A few minutes later other people joined in. After some simple passes, we decided to play a small game 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.