Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Women's Suffrage - Choice Board DLO

 Hi, guys today in Nga Tangata P4 We looked at more things to do with the Women's Suffrage movement. For this period we split off into our reading groups to look at some more articles and reading tasks to do. For my group, we looked at three different texts that were all different lengths but were about the same kind of things. They were pretty informative texts as well. For the task, we had to do we looked at a bingo board and chose some tasks to do. I only did two tasks because Carla and I came up with a different task to do instead of one of the other tasks that were on the choice board. We decided to make a Kahoot. Here is the DLO I created for the two tasks on the choice board. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.