Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Vocab and Timeline.

 Hi, guys today in Nga Tangata we looked at the climate change protest that had started in New Zealand. After we looked at some things to do with the climate change protest we looked at an article and a youtube video of Jacinda Ardern speaking on climate change. After you had watched the video and read the article you had two activities to do. The activities were that you had to write a timeline on what happened when the protest first started and till the end. After you did that you would go on to the vocabulary task that was given, or you could do that vocab first. I did my timeline on paper. Here is my vocab and I hope you enjoy it.

Climate Change - Climate change is a rise in global temperatures.
Campaign - Something organized to achieve a goal.
Demonstration - Demonstration is when you show how to do something or giving proof of something
Zero Carbon - Zero carbon means that there is no carbons are being produced by a product or a service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.