Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Using images from google with permisson

 Hi, guys today in Tuhura we looked at why it is important to use images with permission. We did a short activity where it was a small thing about you and putting some pictures in. But we had to find some images that would allow us to use them. To do this you go on tools and the press usage rights and the press creative commons license. You have to put some images in for things about me as well. A short question is "Why is it important to use Google images with permissions only? Add your profile that you have created"
My answer is that it's important to use images with permission only because if it's something that someone has created they may have wanted to get paid for it, or they may feel sad to disappointed that the image that they have created is being used without permission. As well as you may get copyrighted by the person who made it and you may have to pay them for it. Here is my All about me and I hope you enjoy it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.