Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Crimson Blood - ( PARAGRAPH )

Today for P2 and P4 we added somethings onto sentences here are the thins we added, We added A W-Start Adverb Start and A very short sentence. We added theses things so out sentences are better and more interesting. Here is my paragraph Hope you enjoy ! v


~ Crimson Blood ~


While the crimson blood dripped, the sound of blood dripping was all he could hear. Quickly, he stood up his vision was blurry. Quietly he held his breath. He was on thin ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.