Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2020

185 Empty Chair Review

Hello today we are writing a review about a place in Christchurch!. I'm doing a review about 185 Empty  Chairs. Here is what I thought about it.
~ 185 Chairs Reviews ~
185 Empty Chairs is a place in Christchurch located 235 Cashel Street Christchurch Central City.
185 Empty Chairs has many names. People call it 185 White Chairs, 185 Empty Chairs or just 185 Chairs.
185 Empty Chairs is an a memorial for 185 people who died in the 2011 Christchurch Earthquake.
I think 185 Empty Chairs is a beautiful memorial for the people who died there and for the peoples families.
There is a variety of many chairs there is also a wheel chairs.
Image result for where is 185 chairs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.