Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

5 Ways to Write a Sentence

Hi today we are wrote 5 ways to improve a simple sentence to a complex sentence. Here is what I did in my book.

Practice ~ Simple to Complex

He went to school.
He went to school depressed.
Yesterday he went to school depressed.
Yesterday he went to high school depressed.
Yesterday he went to high school sadly dragging himself depressed.


She waked the dog.
At lunch she walked the dog happily.
At lunch she waled the dog down the street happily.
At lunch she quickly walked the dog down the street happily.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alexia

    Thanks for sharing your sentence work from today, you did a nice job on making them simple to complex. I like the way you got involved and shared your answers in class.
    Keep it up!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.