Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Mexican Week - Food Tech

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
19.03.2020
This week in Food Tech we made Mexican Food. Today we made Mexican Sandwiches using Tortillas.
Yesterday we made Mexican Nachos.

~ Wednesday Nachos ~ 

I could see some ingredients here are the ingredients we used.
1- Minced Beef
2- Leggos Tomato Paste
3- Crushed Tomatoes in a can
4- Spicy (Mild) Beans
5- Normal Beans
6-Vegetables ( Celery, Red Capsicum, And Carrots)
7-Chili powder
I smelt some spices and minced beef being cooked.
I worked in a group like we always would. I worked with two other people.
I got to get the things we needed. We cooked and mixed everything together.
Our teacher came along and put Corn Chips into our containers.
The taste of the nachos taste like normal corn chips.
The meat mix we made was certainly good.
The texture of the meat mix was kind of thick but not too thick.
I could taste beans, chili powder, minced beef, and tomatoes.

~ Thursday Sandwich ~
Today we made Mexican Sandwiches with Tortillas.
We used the same tomato mix as yesterday but without meat.
I saw tortillas in a countdown package, it looked like it was vacuum sealed into the bag.
I got moved to a closer table with my same group.
We cooked the sandwiches on a pan on a stove.
You would exactly flip the tortilla sandwich just like a pancake. The tortilla sandwiches were beautiful. 
It had a nice warm bite to it.
The cheese melted on the tortilla and you could really taste the cheese.
You could also taste some chili powder.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.