Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Sentences

Hello today we are explaining different types of sentences we have learned. Here are the following types of sentences I will include.

* Very Short Sentence
* W - Start
* Adverb Start (-ly)

Our topic is about things we have done for science. The topic is about Seedlings or Biltong.
¬ 1x Very Short Sentence.
¬ 2x W - Start.
¬ 2x Adverb Start.

~ Meanings ~
Very short sentence - A very short sentence can be used at the end or a start of a sentence. A very short sentence has 5 or less words.
W - Start - A W - Start is starting a sentence with the words, While, When, What, Who.
Adverb Start - An Adverb start is starting a sentence with a word that ends with Ly.

 ¬ Biltong Example ¬ 
While you are waiting for your Biltong to dry out you can take a picture for a Before and After results. Quietly wait for it to dry. When it dries out, you can eat it. Quickly or slowly you can eat it. It is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.