Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Science Solar Oven

Hi guys today in Science we did a Solar Oven, a solar oven is when you get cardboard and put foil around it you them put it under the sun and it should cook something. What we did is we got chocolate biscuits and marshmallows, the marshmallows didn't melt but you could see that the chocolate was melting. After some time Mr. Reizinger gave us a magnifying glass to help melt the marshmallows, when using the magnifying glass I remembered when I was 6 that I used to try and kill ants while using the sunlight. After we got to eat what we made, it tasted pretty good but it was sad that it didn't melt. Instead of an oven turning electricity into heat we turned solar power into heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.