Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Car Shopping

Hi guys in Maths/Health we made a slide with a group of people about Car Shopping. We finished this activity 2 to 3 weeks ago. What you had to do was that you had a $6000 budget and we had to choose three cars and search up the setup cost to get the car working for an example we had to search up fuel cost rego cost and insurance but it all had to be within the $6000 budget. The reason why we were doing this is teaching us when we grow up we can learn to use our money smartly when we have a budget (or when we don't have one). Something that I learnt from the activity is how you get insurance and check the price on how much it would be. I found working in groups easy mainly because I knew who I was working with, I also found it kind of hard when someone wouldn't participate. Here is our slide and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.