Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

logo

 Hi guys today me and Carla finished what we ad started yesterday. Before you had to make your logo you had to look at some things for inspiration, colour pallets that you might use, some other ideas, fonts that might go with your product, and words or phrases that may go. Our business idea that we thought of was  plushies on a key chain. We just saw some plushies and thought it could be cool as keychains. We came up with your logo by taking colours that would look good together, have a symbol or something that relates to our idea and just put them together. On our logo there is a chain symbol which represents that it is a key chain or there is just a chain. Our idea represents Taha Hinengaro because it can be used as stress toy and more.
Here is our logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.