Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Persuasive writing review

 Hi guys today in wga we are looking at reviewing persuasive writing.  The topic we were given is to write an persuasive essay about te importance of business and enterprise in school. Here is what I wrote and I hope you enjoy it.



I think that it is important to learn about business and enterprise in school. I think that it is important because it helps you in your future in what you actually need and what you want to do when you are older. It just sets you up for the future that is why I think that it is important to learn this in school. Here are some reasons on why it should be taught in school.

It is important to learn business and enterprise in school because it sets you up for your future. It also teaches you how to manage money as well. It teaches you how to not over spend when your buying things, prepares you for your career choices in your future, spending money on needs over wants, making investments that will help you later on, as well as this prepares us for our market day near the end of the term. This also prepares you for when if you want to start your own business you will already know some things that needs to happen and you will be prepared for it. It will help you knowing how to budget when you need it.  

Some jobs need you to know how to do this as well. Here are some examples on why you would need this later on in the future. Later on you could want to go to college, but you would have to save to be able to go. Since you learnt how to already save and more in school you would be able to know what to do almost straight away. If you want to start your own business you would need to know how to manage money and other things, in school you should have learned it so you would know what to do what you need, how to advertise your business as well as knowing how to manage your money on buying what you actually need in order to start.

Those were my reasons why it is important to have been taught this in school because you need it for your future since you would basically use it in  your everyday life, and sets you up for what you want to do and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.