Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The Creation Of Tuna

Today we are working on arts. The art we are doing is poetry. Today we watched a video on The Creation Of Tuna. After we watched the video we have to answer some questions.

The problem Tuna o Runga I te Raki had was that he was born in the heavens but the heaven he was born in was to close to the sun. It was very hot and dry.
A Tipua is something that looks supernatural. 
A Hinaki is a trap that Maoris used to catch tuna.
A Tuna is a type of fish.
The art of the book and the video are very different. In the book the people are shaded black. In the video they are details. The book looks like it was painted, while the video makes it look like a rough sketch on a digital device.
I say I would prefer the art style on the video. My reasoning for this is because the details on it look nice. I also like the little animations that they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.