Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Sadako And The Thousand Paper Cranes

Today we watched a video named "Sadako and the Thousand paper cranes". We have to answer some questions.

The girl in the video is named Sadako.
I think shes in heaven. I think shes in heaven because later on in the animation it has a little memorial of her.
I think she got there because she died.
I think she feels sad. She felt happy when she was riding a paper crane, but she was sad when she found out where she was and when she saw a house.
A paper crane represents the good.
Four facts about Sadako -
Sadako was an 11 year old girl living in Hiroshima.
Sadako got leukemia after a atomic bomb that dropped. ( The atomic bomb caused the leukemia )
Sadako died October 25, 1955 when she was 12.
Sadako folded over 1,300 paper cranes while she was in the hospital.
The CARR values I think Sadako showed while making paper cranes  is commitment, respect, and resilience.   
If I could choose a symbol of hope for the world in 2020 I think I would choose the Peace Sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.