Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

200 word challenge

 Hi guys today in WGA I did a 200 word challenge because I finished the work that I was suppose to do. The picture was of a concert here is the picture and my work I hope you enjoy 



It was a beautiful night, there was a concert going on. People in the crowd were

blinded by lights. The beaming lights were blue, green and purple. The crowd was

laughing and jumping around. But there was something about this crowd, there were

people holding flags of countries and flags that celebrate their pride. People on stage

were singing into microphones. Their voices were blaring out into the cool air. Just in

that moment someone was thrown into the air, everyone was yelling and screaming

loudly, cultural music coming out of the voices that were still singing.

The flags were being waved around left to right in smooth motions.

Suddenly the music stopped, everyone was confused yet still they were

excited to be there. A new song came on and then everyone started screaming

and yelling in joy. The lights started switching into different colours. The lights were

bright as hell. On the stage there are unknown things that are hanging from the roof of

the stage. Voices were blaring, people were screaming and yet still people were excited

and happy to be there because of the amount of energy coming from everyone who

is there at that moment in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.