Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Do now - Writing

 Hi, guys today in Te Au Whhanui we are starting off with a do now activity, the statement for today is CARR stamps encourage students to make positive choices. Here is what I wrote and I hope you enjoy it.

I don't agree with the statement that CARR stamps encourage students to make positive choices. Even if students do get CARR stamps for doing work and stuff, I don't think they would care. Here is why I disagree.

Most student's I've meant don't really care about CARR stamps. CARR stamps also don't really do a lot. The CARR stamps usually are just there to say you do your work or have a positive attitude in class. Most teachers don't even use the CARR stampers to stamp your cards in the first place. Most of the time I get CARR stamps I just either leave them in my pocket or they are just at my house on my desk. I don't care for CARR stamps because they really do nothing, as well as it's kind of just a waste of paper and ink. There are a few things CARR cards do, if you get 5 full CARR cards you get a post card to home, 10 full CARR cards a 5 dollar voucher to the cafe, and 20 full CARR cards just give you 10 dollars to the hub or to the cafe, which I feel like isn't really that much. When I get CARR cards I don't care I just usually shove them in my pocket and forget about them until I check. I don't enjoy working up to the gifts you get because it isn't much and you could probably just get way more for just asking your parents for some money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.