Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

Breakfast

What I had for breakfast.



Materials

  • Bowl
  • Milk
  • Spoon
  • Sugar
  • Weetbix



Ingredients

  • 2 pieces of Weetbix
  • 1 tsp Sugar
  • 1 cup of milk or 1 cup of hot water


Steps

  1. Get a bowl
  2. Get a box of Weetbix
  3. Get the sugar.
  4. Get a spoon
  5. Get the milk
  6. Get 2 pieces of Weetbix and put them into the bowl.
  7. Pour the milk or the hot water into the bowl.
  8. Get a tsp of sugar and sprinkle it on top (Optional) 
  9. Wait a few seconds for the Weetbix to soften.
  10. Once you have waited you then can eat your Weetbix with a spoon.


Conclusion

That's how you make Weetbix. Weetbix is an easy breakfast to have. You can also have it on the go just make sure all your ingredients are ready. You can also add more things like fruit. You can also switch the milk or water out for yogurt. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alexia

    Thanks for sharing your Procedural writing about making breakfast today. Have a look at your conclusion, it's running off the page!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.