Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Transport Bar graph

Today we are doing an online bar graph on google sheets. The graph is about vehicles that go past our school. We did a Tele-chart first in our books. We then made a bar graph in our books then we made the bar graph on our Chromebooks.

~ Questions ~ 
How did you conduct this Statistical investigation? : How I got this data was we went out to the school gate and count how many vehicle's that went past.

What type of vehicle goes past our school the most? : The most vehicles that go past our school is Passenger Vehicles.

If we did this activity for 10 minutes what might your findings be like? : I think my findings would be more Numbers of cars in each Tele-chart we did in our book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.